With FreeBusy, you can easily preset duration and date when sharing availability.
To do so:
- Go to the Share page.
- Find a section Share your availability using a Standard Link.
- Check the Duration checkbox and select a value.
You can also set a date preference in the same manner.
- Copy the updated link and share it with your audience.
- Preseting the meeting duration or date is a convenience feature for you and your audience. When proposing a meeting with you, different duration and date can still be chosen by your partners. You should not view this as a security feature.
- The choice of dates in the dropdown is restricted by the days of week you’re sharing.