Discover in three simple steps how FreeBusy works:
1. SIGN UP WITH YOUR CALENDAR
When you sign up you authorize FreeBusy to access one or more online calendars that you own, whenever someone checks your availability. Depending on your calendar provider this authorization uses OAuth or a password.
To learn more about how we protect access to your calendar and comply with corporate security policies, please read the Security Overview.
2. SCHEDULE MEETINGS WITH PEOPLE INSIDE & OUTSIDE YOUR COMPANY
FreeBusy connects to everyone's calendars and suggests best meeting times ranked by availability and preferences. FreeBusy is a scheduling assistant, not a calendar, and works with all existing corporate, school and personal calendars.
Eliminate the back-and-forth with people inside and outside your company.
No need to create meeting polls.
Coordinate meetings 10x faster!
3. SHARE YOUR FREEBUSY PAGE
Share this link in many ways, for example:
- Add it to your email signature
- Include it with calendar invites that you send
- Share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Print it on business cards and flyers
- Tell your clients who need to book time on your schedule
Whenever someone checks your FreeBusy page the service will access your calendar, calculate your availability, and display it as a schedule to the viewer. The service fetches availability data from each calendar and produces a unified view.