To upload a profile photo or company logo to be used on your FreeBusy page:
- Go to the Calendars & Integrations page.
- Click Edit Photo next to the calendar account you wish to set the photo for.
- Pick an image from your computer and upload
FreeBusy will show that image on the FreeBusy page associated with the respective calendar email. If you have multiple calendar accounts linked, you can upload different photos for each one.
In absence of an uploaded photo, FreeBusy uses the photo set in your calendar profile (if supported) or Gravatar (if you previously uploaded one to that service):
- If your calendar is on Office 365 or G Suite/Google Calendar, by default FreeBusy uses the profile photo uploaded to your Office 365 or Google account.
See how to upload or change the profile photo for your Office 365 account
See how to upload or change the profile photo for your Google account
- If you use any other calendar, by default FreeBusy uses your Gravatar photo.
Find out more about Gravatar