This help article is divided in two parts.
1. How to integrate Active Campaign.
2. How to use Active Campaign integration with FreeBusy.
How to integrate Active Campaign
Go to "Calendars & Integration".
Click on "Integrations" and then click on "Link an Integration"
3. Scroll down to Active Campaign and click on "Add".
You will be redirected to page like this.
Follow the instruction given on page to obtain API URL and API key. You may need to contact your Active Campaign Admin to obtain it.
4. After filling API URL and API Key, you can click on "Link". This will successfully integrate Active Campaign with your FreeBusy account.
How to use Active Campaign integration with FreeBusy
Having your Active Campaign account integrated with FreeBusy, you can keep track of each contact who schedules meeting with you or intends to schedule meeting with you.
When anyone schedules the meeting with using FreeBusy event template link, they will automatically added in your contact list in Active campaign.
(If invite is not set on auto accept, you have to accept the meeting in order to get contact added in your Active Campaign contact list)
This way your Active Campaign dashboard always stays up-to-date with your latest leads who booked or intended to book a meeting with you.
2. FreeBusy also adds two tags. One "FreeBusy" to indicate that this contact is created from FreeBusy. Another tag is created to reference event template. For example with event template link "https://freebusy.io/john/30-min-demo" tag will be "30-min-demo".
Auto-generated Tags helps you to identify and classify your leads so you don't have to.
Meeting Added as Tasks
FreeBusy also adds the meeting scheduled using that event template in the Active Campaign within Tasks and Activities. This helps you stay on top of list of the tasks.
Having meeting automatically added in tasks helps you keep your tasks related to your valuable contact in one place.