If you believe that FreeBusy doesn't correctly show your availability or if you were double booked, perform the following:
1. Go to your Calendars and Integrations page.
Verify that FreeBusy is pulling availability from all desired sub-calendars.
You can check/uncheck sub-calendars for each linked calendar.
2. Ensure that you don't have any all-day events set to show as Free or Busy, when it should have been set the other way around.
3. Go to your Suggest Meeting Times page and click on the Date & Time step
Hover over each time and a short explanation will be provided as to why that time is shown Free or Busy.
4. Check your working hours and see if the right interval is selected. FreeBusy will show you available only in selected time range.
5. Check your availability for every Event Template. Go to https://freebusy.io/app/share, select the desired Event Template and click configure. You will see your selected availability in “When are you generally available for this meeting”.
6. If other people are added as required hosts to an Event Template, their calendar availability will be taken into consideration and it will affect your availability since FreeBusy displays the available times between all the required event hosts. You can manage the required hosts for each template in the Who will host this meeting section from the Event Template configure page.
For more details about availability settings, please read this article.
These are the most common reasons why FreeBusy could display your availability differently than your calendar. If you already checked this and still believe something's not right, please contact us with specific details of your problem (the exact time when you are shown available/unavailable) and we'll investigate.